Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New blog? Pass the grog.

Yesterday, I decided I really wanted to try to get back into blogging.  So, this evening after work, I created this lovely new bit of internet space.

And then promptly had nothing I wanted to say.  Wine, to the rescue!


Every time, right?


I know I'll have at least one reader from back in the days of my very first blog, before blogging was even called blogging, but just a little site called diaryland.  And now, she's one of my longest-standing Real Life friends.  Oh, the internet!  I'm going to make every effort not to censor myself here, but know from experience how that'll go.  With real life friends and probably some coworkers reading, just how honest will I be when I think they've been total twitnits?


Of course, there's always the paper journal or locked posts for those moments.

There might just be a few other things going on that'll provide enough blog fodder that I won't need to upset anyone right off the bat.


I'm smack dab in the middle of planning my wedding and honeymoon, which are coming up in just a few hours over 185 days from now;

I'm a quilting addict;
I work in the center ring of a circus that provides no end of customer and coworker angst and entertainment;
I have 2 very photogenic and anecdote-worthy cats; 
I spend more time than most (and rather a lot less than others) in karaoke bars;
And just all those general life things that happen all the damn time.

So, welcome.  Let's see how this goes, shall we?

2 comments: